DURASTONE PRODUCTS ARE NO LONGER OFFERED BY DURCON A WILSONART COMPANY
Beauty & Durability...Competively Priced... Durcon Incorporated has created an altogether new surfacing product for high use and highly impacted interiors â€“ Durastoneâ„¢ â€“ a new style of work surface made to survive even the toughest environments.
Durastone is manufactured utilizing Durconâ€™s patented process; and, like Durconâ€™s other products, our â€œin-houseâ€? manufacturing and fabrication allows us to produce finished countertops completely to your specifications.
What is Durastone? Durastone is granite cast with our exclusive epoxy resin technology to create a surface with a luxurious appearance and the extreme performance levels of Durconâ€™s epoxy resin laboratory grade products, all at a competitive price.
High Style, Low Maintenance
- Durastoneâ€™s two colors, Palo Duro and Table Rock, have the look and feel of natural stone, without the high maintenance. â€¢ Itâ€™s nonporous so itâ€™s easy to keep clean; no sealing required.
- Color and composition is homogenous throughout so Durastone cannot delaminate.
- Durastoneâ€™s unique composition makes it extremely durable with superior resistance to heat, chemicals and stains. The Durcon Advantage
- Durastone is custom fabricated to your specification and will arrive ready to install. Order status is instant; service and tops are consistent and reliable.
- Experience â€“ Durcon is the world leader in the manufacture of laboratory grade epoxy resin work surface systems. Our products have been used successfully for decades worldwide.
Durastone will be available to order for select applications beginning February 1, 2008. Please contact one of our helpful customer service representatives for more information on job types and sizes being accepted.