Durcon Coronavirus Update
As a valued Durcon customer, we wanted you to be aware of the actions we are taking to minimize the spread of infection, and to ensure we continue to meet your needs during this difficult time. Our first priority is the health and safety of our customers, our employees, our supply chain and all others in the construction industry. We are enforcing the public policies prescribed to prevent personal infection, we have heightened disinfection processes at all of our facilities and we are creating appropriate social space in our facilities.
What are we doing?
- Our U.S. office and warehouse are open to process and ship orders
- We have defined how our customer service teams can help you from remote locations
- We are providing digital tools for our sales team to communicate with you
- We will ship samples daily to meet your needs from our home office in Texas
- We are supporting all our Durcon employees with family members who are ill, who are required to be home where schools are closed, and for those with other family challenges
What are we not doing?
- All domestic and international commercial air travel is suspended
- All face-to-face customer visits are suspended
- We are not conducting our customer/supplier tours in any facilities
- We are not attending any local or national tradeshows or meetings
How can you continue to communicate with us?
- Customer service phone number: 512-595-8000
- Fax number: 512-595-8400
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fluid situation, and we anticipate that some existing process may need to change in the future. We will keep you up to date as we move forward. Thank you for you continued support; we stand ready to continue providing you with the highest quality materials and the best service in the industry.
Kent Cook, Durcon Vice President